by Karen Rajabian, October 29, 2011
……Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows,that he will also reap (Galatians 6:7)
Did you notice how the bible verse begins? It says, “Do not be deceived, God is not mocked.” Herein lies the root cause of the careless and indulgent lifestyle of many people. They are deceived. They either do not believe the truth, or they think they will somehow be the exceptions to God’s laws.
The application of the Lord’s doctrine on (Galatians 6:7) is irrevocable. It applies to people of all religions and faith; there is no escape, either for the believer or for the unbeliever. It is a Divine law of life, the basic nature of God’s Justice. We sow in one season, and reap in another if do not obey God’s law of love.
Who you are today is the result of your past. Your actions all have consequences. Don’t ever be deceived into believing that your actions don’t have consequences. Don’t think you can get away with bad choices even if you don’t seem to get caught. For God cannot be mocked. He sees it all. And he who tries to hide his wicked deeds, can neither mock Him — for God sees all what he does and brings his darkness to light. For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, nor hidden that will not be known (Luke 12:1-15). So, he reaps what he sow.
Our previous thoughts and actions determine, to a large extent, what kind of people we become. Those who act wisely in obedience to God, sow righteousness, and will have insight in the future to make judicious decisions to reap the blessings of God.
Everything that you do has repercussions. It comes back to you one way or another. Why do farmers plant seeds? Because they expect to harvest a great deal more than they sow. A single kernel can yield dozens, scores, even hundreds of seeds. It is the same way with both sin and righteousness—a small decision to do either good or bad reaps a much bigger crop, for either joy or sorrow.
Jesus’ teachings show that when we allow God’s Word to produce positive qualities in us, the results multiply: “The one on whom seed was sown on the good soil, this is the man who hears the word and understands it; who indeed bears fruit and brings forth, some a hundredfold, some sixty, and some thirty” (Matthew 13:23).
On the other side of the ledger, the prophet Hosea describes the consequences awaiting those who choose wickedness: “They sow the wind and they reap the whirlwind” (Hosea 8:7).
Some are deceived because their present seed has yet to produce a crop. So they continue down their course, mistakenly believing that there will never be a harvest. But unlike the crops of the field, which are gathered at approximately the same time each year, there is no regular timetable for the harvest of life. Some results come quickly; others take a long time. But do not be deceived—their season will come. And by going the second mile now and doing more than is required, we will collect rich dividends later. “For whatever a man sows, this he will also reap.”
Reaping what you sow is a Divine principle welcome by those with good habits. But it is a frightening thought for anyone currently involved in ungodly activities such as persecution, lies, theft, persecution, adultery, drug or alcohol abuse, crime, neglect of family, or mistreatment of others in order to climb the ladder of success. We would not plant grapes and expect to harvest pineapples. Likewise, we cannot sow disobedience to God and expect to reap His blessing.
In order for the United States of America, gain true blessings, and obtain the power and recognition over the people and the nations that it seeks to influence and dominate, has to obey God. For what He says: “Now it shall come to pass, if you diligently obey the voice of the Lord your God, to observe carefully all His commandments which I command you today, that the Lord your God will set you HIGH ABOVE ALL NATIONS OF THE EARTH. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the Lord your God…….. (Deuteronomy 28:1-68).
Lots of people who do not know the truth and understand the way of the Lord, tend to say and even ask God to bless those who are to reap what they sow in one way or another. For example, many people say: “God Bless America”, when America is about to reap His wrath. You may ask, what had the American government sown that its about to reap the consequences of the judgment of God? Let’s list all what America by its rulers had sown:
- Sow the seed of crime and genocide by selling itself to obey Illuminati in many matters.
- Sow the seed of crime and genocide poisoning our food and water
- Sow the seed of crime and abuse, pre-planning the Arab uprising to overthrow the governments that it doesn’t approve. We witnessed for many years that Washington hidden hand have been at work in the Middle East overthrowing the governments its disapproves as it killed millions of people. Having infiltrated a number of countries where it presently feeds insurrections through training, arming and paying people to fight. Having wreaked death, devastation and misery on the peoples of the Greater Middle East Region (Iraq), the South-Central Asian Region (Afghanistan, Pakistan), North Africa (Tunisia, Libya, Egypt), the Arabian Peninsula (Yemen), the Mediterranean (Syria and Libya), isstill keeping the Persian Gulf sub-region (Iran) on tenterhooks, it has now set its sights on China and Russia.
Did you miss to watch General Wesley Clark speech from 2007, in which he testifies that America underwent a “policy coup” at the time of the 9/11 attacks? In this video, he reveals that, right after 9/11, he was privy to information contained in a classified memo: US plans to attack and remove governments in seven countries over five years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Iran.
He was told: “We learned that we can use our military without being challenged …. We’ve got about five years to clean up the Soviet client regimes before another superpower comes along and challenges us.”
“This was a policy coup…these people took control of policy in the United States, General Wesley Clark said….”
- Sow the seed of crime and abuse overthrowing the sovereign Ukranian government
- Sow the seed of discord and hatred, allowing the crimes of the pastors of Times Square Church and staff against this writer
- Sow the seed of discord and hatred, perverting justice to engage themselves in direct persecution, torturing this writer in conspiracy with the American mainstream media.
- Sow the seed of discord, hatred, destruction and vengeance, creating enemy-monsters such as Al-Qaeda. About 3,000 people died when the Islamist militant group al-Qaeda attacked the United States. In its pursuit of vengeance, the United States has killed more people than those who died on 9/11.
Before the UN, Pakistan had said that the US assassination drone strikes are counter-productive and has asked Washington to end the strikes on Pakistan’s tribal areas. Pakistan has lost 7,000 Pakistani soldiers and policemen, and over 37,000 civilians.
- Sow the seed of manufacturing terrorism in its own soil
- Sow the seed of creating contagious mortal diseases as weapons of war
- Sow the seed of of corruption violating the civil rights and liberties of its citizens
- Sow the seed of corruption creating laws to cover up it up
- Sow the seed of crime and abuse practicing torture on prisoners
- Sow the seed of global spying
- Sow the seed of persecution and prosecution of whistleblowers such as Julian Assange, Bradley Manning, etc., who have every right to dream for a better world
- Sow the seed of persecution and prosecution of whistleblower Snowden
- Sow the seed of division among human rights organizations, by taking the lead to block the respect of the human rights of the people of the nations when they see it fits their needs
- Sow the seed of sexual immorality supporting gays and lesbians
- Sow the seed of sexual immorality supporting gays and lesbians, creating laws to get their votes19. Sow the seed of corruption violating the civil rights and liberties of its citizens
- Sow the seed of spreading lies, using the mainstream media
- Sow the seed of Pizza Gate
- Sow the seed of rebellion against its Creator, ignoring the word and will of God Most High
- etc., etc.,………..
Vengeance is Mine says the Lord, and recompense; their foot shall slip in due time; for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things to come hasten upon them. For the LORD will judge His people and have compassion on His servants, when He sees that their power is gone, and there is no one remaining, bond or free (Deuteronomy 32:32-36) NKJV. Because vengeance is of the Lord, and recompense, by its rulers, the United States of America have been judged by God and is reaping His wrath.
The judgment of the Lord is righteous (2 Thessalonians 1:5). For judgement is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment (James 2:13). For sure, based on the prophetic word of the Lord, it doesn’t look like God is blessing America!